Out of Bounds (Rule 18.2)
(a) Beyond any boundary walls and fences.
(b) Car Park area.
(c) The Clubhouse and flagged area surrounding it
2. Red Penalty Areas - the stream/ ditch/ponds at holes 2, 3, 4, 5, 11, 12, 13 & 14. The player may take relief using one of the options under rule 17.1d
3. When a ball last crossed the edge of the red penalty area where the edge of the red penalty area and a boundary of the course coincide, opposite side relief is available under Model Local Rule B-2.1.
4. Ground Under Repair (Rule 16.1) – Relief must be taken from any area marked G.U.R.
5. Protection of Young Trees – identified by painted white band. If a player’s ball lies anywhere on the course other than in a penalty area and it lies on or touches such a tree or such a tree interferes with the player’s stance or area of intended swing, the player must take relief under Rule 16.1f.
Penalty for breach of local rules 4 & 5 is the General Penalty
All other trees are integral parts of the course.
6. Paths and Drains – All paths and drains are immovable obstructions (Rule 16.1a).
7. The back 5th tee bed is an Integral Object of the course. Play the ball as it lies.